News

29 Nov 2020, 16:42
The BRCA announced earlier today that non-contact organised sport is allowed under Tier 1 and Tier 2 regulations, so we're pleased to annouce that we will be racing from this Friday.
29 Nov 2020, 09:05
The current situation is that we're awaiting news from the BRCA as to whether we can race. Because the Tier rules have changed, they have to get the go-ahead from the relevant government agency. Until the BRCA gets that go-ahead all indoor racing remains suspended. There is no set date for when this will happen.
31 Oct 2020, 19:37
England is going into lockdown from Thursday November 5th until December the 2nd, there will no be racing at NRCC. Stay safe, and see you on the other side.
24 Oct 2020, 11:58
We've had a message from the College that we can race on Friday 6th November, so it's just the one week off. Booking in will open on Saturday 30th October.
23 Sep 2020, 21:21
We have a clarification from the BRCA, and we can legally race. So back to racing from this week
22 Sep 2020, 22:06
There has been som confusion over contradictoy information given out by government departments.  We are waiting for the latest advice from the BRCA regarding racing this week and for the next few weeks. The BRCA are expecting to make this public by midday on the 24th September.  Please watch this space.
16 Sep 2020, 10:36
The BRCA has mandated face masks, and these must now be worn at all times at the venue (except in order to eat and drink). This is non-negociable.
5 Sep 2020, 17:32
After nearly 6 months we're back to racing, but there are going to have to be a few changes, click here to read about them.
2 Sep 2020, 20:38
The college have agreed to us using the hall, subject to us taking some covid precautions. Online booking in will become available over the preceding weekend. Spaces will be limited, so get ready to book yourself in. We can't wait to get racing and to see everyone again.
23 Aug 2020, 16:45
The college have replied to our emails, and say that we can return to racing in September, subject to them agreeing to our Risk Assessment. The committee have prepared a risk assessment, and submitted it to the college, so here's hoping we're green lit soon.