The current situation is that we're awaiting news from the BRCA as to whether we can race.  Because the Tier rules have changed, they have to get the go-ahead from the relevant government agency.  Until the BRCA gets that go-ahead all indoor racing remains suspended.  There is no set date for when this will happen.

Like most of the South, Newbury will be in Tier 2 once the lockdown ends on the 2nd December.  Assuming that organised indoor sporting events get the go ahead, we will start racing again, and anyone from Tier 1 and Tier 2 areas will be able to come and race with us.  People living in Tier 3 areas such as Slough cannot attend.

Loading Conversation