What We Race
We race electric 1/10th or 1/12th scale RC cars indoors on carpet.
Classes are Touring Cars, GT12 and LMP12, all running 13.T motors and Blinky ESCs (see Rules)
Cost To Race
Adult members pay £8 for a race meeting. Non-members £9. Racers staying to help pack away get a £1 refund.
Juniors are £4 for members and £5 for non-members.
Touring cars must run on rubber slick tyres. Sorex 28JBs are the most popular.
1/12th scale cars run on foam tyres.
Tyre additive is permitted for all classes.
Power, Tables & Chairs
The club owns enough extension cables as well as tables and chairs for an ordinary club night.
Special events of 35 or more drivers may require some racers to use their own stuff.
INTERESTED IN STARTING RC CAR RACING?
Drop by on one of our club nights, have a look around and feel free to ask any questions to the racers. We're all willing to offer advice.
- We have one of the largest indoor tracks in the country, with a racing area of 30 metres by 15 metres
- Our venue is always warm, clean, dry and very brightly lit.
- Our carpet is the very grippy ETS type which gives a high average speed.
- The tracks we use have been evolved over the years to give a flow and a challenge
- The track markers we use are designed to minimise damage to your car when you hit them
- We have hand-out transponders for those who don't have their own